Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Health Update


 So, I know some of you (Justin mostly) have been a little worried about my health. Here’s the update as of right now:

Back in January, when I had the ultrasound to look at my gallbladder, there was all kinds of yucky sludge just sitting in it. This meant, according to both my Rolla doctor and the Indy doctor, that my gallbladder is not constricting enough, not emptying.

My test last Monday showed that my gallbladder is operating normally. The blood tests and biopsies show nothing. Apparently, I’m in good health. The plan now is to wait and see if I start getting sick again. If I have another attack (extreme, stabbing pain in my upper right abdomen, back pain, yucky all over feelings), I have to call the doc immediately. Otherwise, we’re going to assume that God chose to heal my gallbladder. I’m hoping that’s the case. I don’t feel like being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment